A meditative toy for focused, useful and developing games.
The colors of this stacker remind of vacation on the seashore. Waves and noisy seagulls, sand in your hair and sneakers, pebble towers and a sunset that you watched with the whole family wrapped in a warm blanket.
Right after birth a child gets into the world full of visual information. There is so much that even the adult nervous system sometimes cannot cope with it. Everything is sparkling and glittering, there are so many unnatural, aggressive and supersaturated colors around. Sand arch stacker is an island of calmness and focus among this multicolored ocean.
Water-based eco-friendly paint
Made in Russia
The toy is made of linden in our small local factory in Russia. It is coated with safe paints without the use of lacquer.
How to use?
- Touch every color of the toy and name the objects of the same color around you. Remember what has the same color in nature.
- Mix the stackers and try to guess their size from 1 to 7 with your eyes closed
- Play the shadow theatre. Experiment with distance and position of the arc towards the lamp. See how the light can change the shape of the shadow. Build different constructions and see their shadows
- Make a spyglass
- Talk about optical illusions, perspective and a sense of space
- Build bridges over the textile river
- Build a tunnel for a toy train or a car garage
- Outline the shadow of the toy on paper