Sometimes, to generate new ideas you need to shift your usual view just a bit. A biased rainbow inspires so many games like no other toy does. You can combine its details in any way and turn them into a mountainous road for toy cars, or imagine it is the Loch Ness Monster coming out of the lake, or a hole of some tiny creature. Biased rainbow will turn on your imagination and inspire its fascinating work!
Water-based eco-friendly paint
Made in Russia
The toy is made of linden in our small local factory in Russia. It is coated with safe paints without the use of lacquer.
How to use?
- Build Venice or Saint-Petersburg and use arches like bridges
- Mix the stackers and try to guess their size from 1 to 7 with your eyes closed
- Make the hills and walk your fingers along them
- Imagine that every arch is a gnome’s house. Give a name to each gnome and create a story
- Find balance placing one arch on top of another
- Build a tunnel for a car
- Outline the details with a pencil on a paper
- Learn more about colors
- Play “more-less”