A game must show a good example. Vegetables look beautiful in a children's room, they form the basis of a child’s attitude to food from his early years.
Playing with vegetables expands horizons and vocabulary. It is quite possible that at lunch a child will ask for an asparagus, avocado or an eggplant lying on a plate, because he or she has already played with them and knows that vegetables are fun and pleasant.
Water-based eco-friendly paint
Smallest piece (olive) 2x3 cm
Biggest piece (squash) 12x5 cm
Made in Russia
The toy is carved and painted by hand in a small family workshop in Russia.
How to use?
- Put vegetables into a bag and guess them by touching
- Lay out the vegetables on the counter, come with a shopping bag, learn basics of counting and how to behave at the shop or farmer’s market
- Make a fairytale about vegetables becoming alive. What character does an eggplant have? What can make a carrot laugh? Who offended a tomato?
- Make a home theatre performance with vegetables as main characters
- Try to build a vegetable tower