Cubes are the most basic children’s toy. First, a child simply learns to hold a cube in his hand, then to break towers built by mom, then to build towers of his own, and later even more – he or she builds big cities, inhabited by imaginary heroes. Cubes are a “must-have” toy for children from 6 months to 7 years old.
We covered cubes with the most beautiful deep earth colors: burgundy, terra, clay, mustard, olive, night, tale, sky, deep forest and grass.
We removed the sharp corners from each cube by hand, so when a parent accidentally steps on a toy, it will not hurt. And we do not cover toys with lacquer, so the cubes do not split and it is more convenient for children to build with them.
Water-based eco-friendly paint
Made in Russia
The toy is carved and painted by hand in a small family workshop in Russia.
How to use?
- Build an amphitheater/a stadium/an arena and show a performance to the audience
- Build the highest tower possible, then pretend to be a wind and try to blow it away
- Build skittles and play bowling
- Build different figures: a circle, a triangle, a heart, a crown, a snowflake etc.
- Imagine that cubes are color pixels and draw with them
- Build a tower with all 20 cubes from the set
- Build a house for an ostrich or a crocodile
- Build together in turns by adding one cube at a time